PHP Tutorial

PHP is the best scripting language out there and it's the widely used language for the Web. In this tutorial you will learn how to use PHP and MySQL as the database backend. In the first chapter of this tutorial I will teach you the basic of PHP, the syntax and how you can access and manipulate SQL Databases. You will also learn some advance technique on using PHP later on this book. This book will serve as a guide as you study PHP. Feel free to contact me if you have suggestion for this tutorial.

Submitted bytgupta11122 (not verified)on Wed, 05/27/2015 - 18:51

I wanted to add sms api to send sms. help me to understand how to do that.

Submitted byjumpi (not verified)on Fri, 11/20/2015 - 14:44

plz help me to create login page for student database record.

Submitted byAbubakar Arome (not verified)on Mon, 10/10/2016 - 12:07

Good day to you all, Please I am in need of an E-drivers Licence source code. any one please help me.

Submitted byTemesagn Sintayehu (not verified)on Mon, 03/13/2017 - 20:18

I need sample full E-Learning PHP project

Submitted byuenaven (not verified)on Sat, 06/30/2018 - 04:05

I have filled up the signup/registration form three times but the captcha question did not appear so I left it out blank which is the reason for the returned error message. Could you please see if there's something wrong with the registration form.

Submitted byFarhan hussain (not verified)on Fri, 07/13/2018 - 14:56

any one let me know how to run source code application.

Submitted bylilpatotieon Thu, 02/28/2019 - 10:41

Do you have VPN Website Script? Like those VPN's in the market. And also Android and PC Applications.