In this tutorial, we are going to discuss PHP Deleting Image In MySQL. We're gonna use Delete Statement to delete an image from our database table. This will be easy if you read or follow our previous tutorial in PHP Insert Image In MySQL.
"tbl_image" Example Database Table.
Deleting image in our "tbl_image" table.
- <!-- Modal -->
- <div id="delete<?php echo $id;?>" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="myModalLabel" aria-hidden="true">
- <div class="modal-header">
- <div class="modal-body">
- <div class="alert alert-danger">
- <?php if($row['image_location'] != ""): ?>
- <img src="uploads/<?php echo $row['image_location']; ?>" width="100px" height="100px" style="border:1px solid #333333;">
- <?php else: ?>
- <img src="images/default.png" width="100px" height="100px" style="border:1px solid #333333; margin-left:15px;">
- <?php endif; ?>
- <br />
- <div class="modal-footer">
After deleting the image.
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this tutorial post. For more updates, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit this website more often and please share this with your friends or email me at [email protected]. Practice Coding. Thank you very much.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.