Inventory System v1.0.75
This is an advance Inventory System that I've made before. It has a lot of features that you can use in your own program.
Features of this program are as follows:
- Purchase order are put on hold prior to final posting.
- Purchase/Sales order return.
- The system automatically detect if all items in purchase order has been delivered.
- Items in listview turns red if all items has been delivered.
- Items received under purchase order are still put on hold until it is declared as final received.
- The item is not yet added to the inventory if it is on hold.
- When the item is put on hold you can still edit it.
- Product Measures or Product packaging allows you to record quantity based on packaging.
- Record deliveries per city.
- Allow you to edit purchase order or sales order on hold.
- Receive collection from different customer's invoices and receive only the amount collected from customers.
- Assorted product allows you to combine different product which has the same product line and automatically added to the products table.
- Products groupings allows you to group different product in one package and automatically added to the products table.
- Customers balance monitoring.
This program has an advance features and coding that I did not include in the list of features above. Discover it yourself if you want to use this program.
For the database password please read FAQ.
Download ocx files here:
Download Inventory System installer here.
Here's a video tutorial on how to operate this program: Inventory System Video Tutorial.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.