Free Hotel Management System Manual

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 03/08/2011 - 11:53

hello sir, i need your help.

can you send me the proposal documentation and coding for this project for my review?
thanks. it mean a lot to me

this is my email [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 03/08/2011 - 11:56

hello sir, i need your help.

can you send me the proposal documentation and coding in vb.net for this project for my review?
thanks. it mean a lot to me

this is my email [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 03/13/2011 - 02:53

We have sample format of all guest forms used in hotels for Free Download . Very use full when creating your Hotel management software .
( Reg card , reservation confirmation , currency exchange, Invoice etc. ). Also report format for Front office , Resturants etc .) Visit www.setupmyhotel.com

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 03/14/2011 - 21:54

hello sir i want a coding for hotel management system in asp.net language.
please me send that code. my email address is [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 03/18/2011 - 14:24

Sir u r really doing a great jo here. I pray the Lord God Almighty will continually bless your wisdom. Pls sir, can i have a hotel management system manual sent to my email address: [email protected] Thanks and remain blessed.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 03/20/2011 - 23:17

HELLO SIR,
I WANT A PROJECT ON BANK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN FOXPRO LANGUAGE FOR O LEVEL
PLS REPLY URGENT FOR ABOVE ONE
IT'S my HUMBLE REQUEST
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS :- [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 04/10/2011 - 18:48

dear sir/mam
plz send me a project on bank management system in foxpro language
for O level
it's my humble request to u
send me at my id is :[email protected]
it's urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,................

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 04/18/2011 - 19:11

I actually want the above subject project report,which includes requirements,assumptions,abstract,entites & attributes .can u please send it to this a/c [email protected] with the er diagram

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 04/19/2011 - 21:40

please...........

Sent me documentation of hotel management project in vb.net
documentation urgent for me

Sent on my email-id [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 04/22/2011 - 16:25

please sir,I want documentation for the project on hotel reservation system in c++. please sir, can i get i as quick as possible am running out of time. Thanks

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 04/26/2011 - 11:29

Hi sir,
Please send me the source of hotel reservation system i.e. user can book rooms of "any hotel"
by sitting i his home.It is required in PHP and mysql.Please help,it is urgent.
my id is [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 05/02/2011 - 01:26

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Hi sir,
by sitting i his home.It is required in PHP and mysql.Please help,it is urgent.......................?.
my id is [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 05/03/2011 - 12:48

hello sir, i need your help.

can you send me the proposal documentation and coding in vb.
thanks. it mean a lot to me.
E MAIL_ID [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 05/04/2011 - 17:09

I am interested in having a career in hotel industry and my aspiration is to one day have my own hotel(self enterprise) after acquiring some experience in this industry in india and abroad .
This month, i am completing my PGDM/MBA in (marketing & finance) , now i want to enter in hotel industry but because of no background in hotel management & experience i m unable to get it , so what should i do now.

Submitted byboikiemon Wed, 05/11/2011 - 20:09

DEAR SIR

WE REALY APPRICIATE WITH THE WORK THAT YOU ARE DOING WILL KEEP ON SUPPORTING

YOU, I DID TRY METHOD ABOUT GETTING A PASSWORD FOR DATABASE, CAN U HELP ME PLS BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY EVALUATING THE PROGRAMME BUT IS LOOKS GREAT FOR MANY THANKS. MY EMAIL IS [email protected], thanks in advance