Free Hotel Management System Manual

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 12/06/2010 - 22:35

hiii i actually needed a project on hospital management along with codes. it should one using netbeans 5.5.1 and SQL 2005. i needed dis project urgently. i would really apppreciate it if i'll get it as soon as possible. my email id is [email protected] waitin for your reply.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 12/12/2010 - 12:10

hello sir , i request you to please mail me the java code of hospital management i need it urgently . My mail id is [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 21:56

i need hotel management project..vb as front end &ms -excess as back end

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 02/15/2011 - 12:29

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Hai friends, i'm making softwares in java. And I would like to do it with anyone (i mean also in module wise). If anyone has the projects to do in java, i'm here for you. And it charges a few bucks. I would like to do it for companies also. If there is anyone interested, please contact me, mobile- 09895154767 , email- [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 06:31

All you third-world programmers asking for source code are f*cking retarded. Stop trying to get someone else to do your work for you, so you can peddle your penny-programming services, putting yet more good developers out of work.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 01/17/2011 - 02:19

hi.
can you please email me the project (School managment system) please with source codes
also if you have this on c# please email me.i realy really need this

[email protected]

thanks

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 23:33

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

i am also working on the same project so if u had some thing on hotel management system plz send it on [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 01/23/2011 - 06:52

pliz sir/ma
please kindly send me the vb6 code for a hotel management system. sir/ma you are my last hope. thank you sir/ma in anticipation to your positive response.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:35

please sir, i have not see the whole project of yours in my mail which i requested about the Hotel management system. please sir, can i get i as quick as possible am running out of time. Thanks

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 02/13/2011 - 21:05

Please any one can send pharmacy management system source code. Its urgent. Thank you.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 02/20/2011 - 01:21

sir,
I want the whole Hotel reservation system in java
now reply

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 02/21/2011 - 00:06

sir pls send me database passwrord for hotel mangement system

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 02/22/2011 - 13:54

sir,
I am making my project in Hotel reservation System in java..so sir plz send me the source code of the project in advance java at my [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 03/24/2011 - 16:27

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

nice

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 02/27/2011 - 02:31

hello sir.............

i need a project for hotel management system and arjently send on it [email protected]
thanks...............

Reply....................

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 03/02/2011 - 01:37

sir i want project on hotel reservation system with frontened vb6.0 and backened oracle.please tell me the project urgently with full source code,its really urgent sir..........Thamks

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 03/08/2011 - 22:15

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

hai, i am need for the hospital management system project with source code in vb.net.
so please send this project now

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 03/04/2011 - 17:32

sir,
I want the whole Hotel reservation system in java
so sir plz send me the source code of the project in core java(swing) at front- end in java and orcle (database) as back -end my [email protected]il.com

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 16:06

sir,
I am making my project in Banking management System in mySQL..so sir plz send me the source code of the project in advance at my [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 16:08

sir,
I am making my project in Hotel reservation System in mySQl..so sir plz send me the source code of the project in advance mySQlat my [email protected]