Enrollment System v1.0
This is a complete enrollment system that you can use in recording a students information. I started working with this project using MS Access. You can benefit the use of a parent/child to grand child using a windows form and a datagridview in it.
A must have features:
1. Automatic loading of subject/course from Regular Load table in Student's Information form under the School Year & Course tab.
2. A parameterized dataset in Student's Information form to search for lastname.
3. A combobox, button and checkbox inside a grid.
4. Regular Load masterfile.
5. Advance reports using stored procedure.
And a lot more.
I have provided a video tutorial so that questions will be minimize on this code. You can access it here: //www.sourcecodester.com/blog/enrollment-system-v10-video-tutorial.html.
Note: You need VB.NET version 2008 and SQL Server 2000 or above in order to run this program.
To do list:
1. Auto increment IDNo.
2. Transcript of Records report - I hope somebody can help me of this report.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.