CodeIgniter Ajax CRUD using jQuery
Preparing our Database
I have prepared a database in this sourcecode, so follow the steps below to import it.
1. Open phpMyAdmin.
2. Create a new database named codigniter.
3. Click the newly created database and click Import tab on the right.
4. Click choose file, and select the file inside db folder in the downloadable of this sourcecode.
5. Click to Go button below and wait for the import to finish.
Creating our htaccess file
I have created a .htaccess file in this sourcecode to remove index.php in our URLs. To further understand about the steps, kindly visit my tutorial How to remove index.php in the URL.
Just download the downloadable included and follow the steps in importing the database.
Happy Coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.