Library System

Sample library system that will handle the basic functions or activities in the library. Features of the system: 1. Book records management 2. Database Backup and Restore Utility 3. Report Generation (Book Inventory, User's log, etc) Visit my website to view more of my projects: http://www.inettutor.com

Comments

good day!!
we are willing to help with your project regarding the library system

visit our website:

mobile: 09102294835

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 09/29/2012 - 17:19

Hi I've made a project on library mgmt system using vb6.0.
I'm not getting the code for Issuing and Returning of books.
Could u please please please help me out?
Thanks a ton!

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 10/02/2012 - 22:43

Sir,
I have a problem regarding library system,

I don't know about the borrow and return transactions and penalty, but I have now the data for the identity of books, members, course, and subjects.

Can you help me for this??

Thanks, and I am using visual basic 2008

please reply asap. Thank you! :)

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 07:51

whats the password of the user? i want to show this to our classmates during our class reporting, thank you^^

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 01/09/2013 - 20:08

can u help me..making my study..its all about library system and i am confused with the codes..and i cannot understand what it is...i need a help for my thesis..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 16:50

pahingi po ng documetation ng Library sytem etu po yung email add ko oh [email protected] galing you po huh

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 07/05/2013 - 01:41

I hv already downloaded ur project Libary System.. but I couldnot find any database file (data.mdb) that u have used... but ur software is running properly... Just I can backup any database because its not there.. Plz. help me out

Submitted bysheng sheng cabrera (not verified)on Sat, 01/04/2014 - 11:50

can you please help me about my project on vb6.0 . im not so sure about the codes that i made for the averaging of a grades. please help me???this is my facebook acct. [email protected]

Submitted bycondino (not verified)on Tue, 10/14/2014 - 12:01

sir please help me for my project...the library system using sql server.in netbeans
..this my email [email protected]

Submitted byZandro (not verified)on Mon, 10/19/2015 - 20:17

what is the password of your database