This code is just a simple implementation of encrypting true links to protect it from direct downloaders. In this way, you can ensure that the users visit your website first before getting the file they want.
1. Basic Encryption and Decryption using Base64
2. Open link to New Tab using Button
3. Copying text to clipboard on Button Click
4. HTML5 Validation
5. Create SEO friendly URL using .htaccess
Framework and Theme(s) used:
1. Bootstrap from https://getbootstrap.com
2. HttpErrorPages from https://github.com/AndiDittrich/HttpErrorPages
Note: this script is coded and tested on a server using PHP 7.1.8. Some functions might not work if you don't use the latest PHP version or at least the same as mine
Happy Coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.