Best thesis titles and systems for Information Technology student

hello there! I am an IT graduate and I am willing to help those Information Technology and Computer Science students who have a problem to think their thesis titles.. If you are an IT programmer or IT related please give a suggestions or a title for their thesis.. Please post your suggestions or titles here. List of Thesis Title for IT Student Thanks!..
Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 06/16/2013 - 14:48

any suggestion for topic sa thesis sa android ??? need lang talaga .. salamt

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 06/16/2013 - 23:08

Guys I am a 4th yr. IT student and I need a unique thesis proposal. can you pls. help me to choose a best title? yung d common po. help me pls.. Email niyo na lang po ako sa mga gusto magsuggest geric[email protected] or txt me up na lang po 09063874475

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 07:45

Hello Sir,can you suggest a possible title about Ccleaner or other title that related in a CS for our
Research thesis?. please help me sir sir!
i am a cs student. me and my group cannot decide what is the best title in our thesis. we are not good in programming. we need your help! we need some title. plsssss..

*reply 09485477267

Submitted byanadelon Mon, 06/17/2013 - 22:52

help .. thesis titile ..for website ..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 06/20/2013 - 12:21

have a nice day!!!sir i am currently 4th year college,BSIT course can you give me a best title for my thesis?thanks in advance...
my cp o...09497331506

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 06/24/2013 - 07:53

Hi..i am cs student..pls help me 4 my thesis title..any for school lng po.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 06/24/2013 - 10:15

t thesis title like us..a computer science student..plz help us naman..

any suggestion poh

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 06/24/2013 - 10:31

sir can you suggest some thesis tittle.. we can use java or php thanks in advance

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 06/25/2013 - 10:23

I'am 4th yr. student need 1 title related in agriculture.
send me: [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 06/25/2013 - 13:08

have a nice day,,,sir,pwd wala po akong maisip na title,,pwede po ba nyu ako bigyan ng best title about po sa mga system,,,
maraming salamat!!!

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 06/26/2013 - 14:23

sir can u help us to think what title is the best for our thesis,nahi2rapan na kc kmi mg'icp,graduating student po kmi ng taga AKLAN..thank you,hope u can help us regarding to our thesis title..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 21:21

pa help naman po ,..pwidi hingi nang title thesis ung online IT student po kami.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 06/28/2013 - 09:00

Hello po, IT student po ako.. Pede po ba magpasuggest ng system na pdeng gawin? Yung unique po.. kse po gagamitin namin sa SAD then SE hanggang Capstone na po. Thankyou!

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 06/29/2013 - 20:41

Guys. Can you give me thesis titles? More on Networking and Data Communication. Im a CS student. Thanks.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 07/02/2013 - 14:31

patulong naman pag isip nang thesis proposal. 4th year na ako kailangan ko kahit mga limang thesis title. Im using visual studio 2010 and sql server 2008 or ms access for database. send it to my email [email protected] or text me in 09162270965

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 07/03/2013 - 20:52

ptulong nGA po anu po ang mgandang thesis sa computer technology?plz lng po..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 07/04/2013 - 14:10

our proposed system is the INTERNET LOCK-UP SYSTEM...
please help me to improve and add more ideas on how we are going to make our system complete and more creative when our defense is approaching...salamat po..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 07/04/2013 - 18:03

hi sir,,im proposing a project study of loan in certain cooperative here..i need a sample code for me to base it..tnx 09464547467...

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 07/05/2013 - 11:49

i need thesis proposal title .. can u help me ? :'-(

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 07/05/2013 - 12:49

can anyone help us to have an idea about our thesis as an information technology student . I mean , who can suggest a new system for a thesis proposal that is non- existing system .. :) thank you ...

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 07/05/2013 - 13:49

Sir, Can you help us regarding our thesis. We still don't have any idea. Application thesis. We're Computer Science specialized in Software Engineering Students. We need your help Sir. As soon as possible. Thank you Sir.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 07/06/2013 - 18:52

pwede po pahingi nang title thesis system pra sa thesis ko! please

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 07/09/2013 - 16:25

pde po ba ptulong ng pdeng ititle sa thesis related po sa i.t .. nid lng po nmin tnx u ..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 07/09/2013 - 21:40

hello, gud eve to all..
may i request for help for my thesis. survey study computer/technology related. anu po magandang title - give suggest po.. thnx. Godbless

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 07/10/2013 - 10:21

Penge po ng thesis titles for proposal . Nakakalito kasi . may partner ka pru parang wala..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 07/11/2013 - 22:59

anu poh ba pwedeng gawing thesis project na gumagamit din ng hardware? like GPS navigation, RFID, SMS or any other android mobile app? thanks.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Fri, 07/12/2013 - 12:41

guys tulong need ko po ng title thesis... salamat po sagot.............