Parehasan (Same Game)
Parehasan (Same Game) is a tile game based on the original "Chain Shot!" game concept developed by Kuniaki Moribe of Japan in 1985. Game scoring of this version is based on the formula n(n - 2) of the 2001 version released by Jeff Reno. The program features the use of a dynamic link library (Parehasan.DLL) specifically built for the game. The said DLL should be referenced in the project in order for it to run accordingly. To automatically register the game library for referencing, run the program setup included in the zip file. To manually register the DLL, follow the succeeding steps appropriately:
1. Go to Start on the desktop.
2. Click Run
3. Click the Browse button and look for the above-mentioned DLL.
4. Position the caret on the beginning of the text entry box, just before the generated string from browsing.
5. Type RegSvr32, be sure to provide a space after this text.
6. Press the Enter key or Click the OK button.
The zip file also included some additional DLL files needed by the program and a setup script used to generate the program setup executable file. The setup script is generated using the Inno Setup Compiler 5.4.2(a).
This is just a fast-tracked program... if you find any bugs in it, please don't hesitate to share your queries...
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.