How to Add SAP Crystal Report in Visual Studio 2015
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add SAP Crystal Reports in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. When installing Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 it does not include a SAP Crystal Reports because it is not installed as a third party application. This means that you have to install it by yourself. Don't worry it's very easy, even a beginner can follow this simple step that I'm going to show you below.
- Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- After that, Download Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2015 and install it as follows.
- Then, open Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and create new project.
- After that, go to toolbars and right click then select choose items.
- The choose toolbars items will be shown and check the four crystal report .NET framework components then hit ok
- Finally, the crystal report is added in the toolbars
If you have any question about this article, you can contact me @