A simple Python program that will allow you to convert Meters to Miles.
- def askUserForMeters():
- userMeters = float(input("Please enter the distance" + \ "in Kilometers:"))
- return userMeters
- def convertMetersToMiles(userMeters):
- miles = userMeters * 0.6214
- return miles
- def main():
- userMetersTyped = askUserForMeters()
- miles = convertMetersToMiles(userMetersTyped)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.