CRUD Operation using PHP/MySQLi with DataTable and PDF Generator using TCPDF
- CRUD Operation on the 2 MySQLi Extension (OOP & Procedural)
- Datatable, official site datatables.net
- PDF Generator using TCPDF, official site tcpdf.org
- Bootstrap, official site getbootstrap.com
1. Download the downloadable of this source code using the download button below.
2. Extract the downloaded .zip file in your localhost folder ex for XAMPP in htdocs folder.
3. Create a new database in your phpMyAdmin and import the database included in the downloadable of this tutorial. If you have no idea on how to import, please refer to my tutorial using this link.
4. Open connection.php in the source code and edit the connection depending on the name of the database you created.
That's it. You are good to go.
P.S. If you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve this, please don't hesitate to comment below or send me a message.
Happy Coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.