Create criteria for reports in real time, as needed.
Instructions are included in the rptInstructions report within the project.
The system was written using MS Access 2010
Default file format is Access 2007
1. Create Report
2. Enter each report field's data type into the field's Tag Property
3. Save report's information using the frmMaintainReports form
4. Select the report from the frmReportsMenu
5. The criteria form frmReportCriteria will appear. Enter your criteria and run the report.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.