Simple Bounce Game
with Source Code is a project that is a single-player game where the compose a different variety of game modes. The game has a basic design that contains ball and paddle. The purpose is to design a friendly environment with your friends, family, etc.
About the Application
The Simple Bounce Game
this game mode is played by hitting the ball repeatedly each time you hit the ball you earn a score, the longer you stay alive the speed of ball will also increase. The second one is RANDOM
, the game mode is somewhat hard, the ball will randomly increases its speed each time you hit the ball. The last is BRICK
this gameplay is same as the arkanoid game, your goal is to destroy the bricks above you. This application is for educational purpose only
, your are free to modify it as you fit your need. The Simple Bounce Game
- More Game mode
- The project contains a different kinds of game modes that can be play with.
- Simple GUI
- The project contains simple UI such text, buttons and images.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic control that needed to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
- Extract the zip file.
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser.
Related Project for Simple Bounce Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.