The Calculator has the following functions:
1. Menu that will allow users of your program to quit the program if they no longer want to use the program, message box must be displayed asking the user if he/she wants to quit.
2. Textbox that will display the number clicked by the user and also to display the answer when the equal (=) sign is clicked.
3. All the basic calculations.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.