Cannon Siege Tutorial - A Classic Arcade Game for Android/IOS
In this tutorial we will create a simple game called “Cannon Siege” using a Unity Game Engine and a C# script. Unity is a cross-platform game engine developed by Unity Technologies. Unity is a multipurpose game engine that supports 2D and 3D graphics, drag-and-drop functionality and scripting using C#. It is used to develop video games for web plugins, desktop platforms, consoles and mobile devices.
Cannon Siege is a simple and very fun arcade style game for Android platform. This game is similar likethe most popular game called Angry Birds. The objective of the game is to shoot the enemies down using the cannon to proceed the next level. Try to defeat all enemies and advance to the highest level
Unity Game Engine Version 5.6.1f1 or higher but newer versions will work better for older ones may not work properly.
- Getting Started – Creating Project
- Setting up – Game Resolution, Changing Platform, and Categorizing Assets
- Creating Main Menu – Creating Scenes, Controllers, Main Menu Canvas, and Slicing Sprites
- Creating Level Menu
- Creating Gameplay UI
- Creating Cannon and Camera Movement
- Creating Enemy and Structures
- Creating Score Manager, Destroy boundary and Gameplay Controller
- Building the Game