POS and Inventory System
Good day! fellow coders, my name is Leomar V. Ramos, and I'm sharing this piece
to you.This is a point of sales program with user management,supplier management,product categories,
product/items and etc.This program was written in Visual Basic with easy to understand coding techniques and user friendly interface.
I hope this one could help you.This is good for beginner programmers.
1. You need to install MySQL Front(http://www.mysql.com) and Wampserver(http://www.wampserver.com) on your PC
2. Then, download MySQL ODBC Driver 3.51 also available in mysql site and install. This tool is used to establish connection
of MYSQL DATABASE and VB.
3. Right click on sql_pos_db in the database forlder>click OPEN>create database sql_pos_db>Select QUERY TAB>
Click on >(indicates run query)
4. Wait until all data were created
5. Download lvButton.ocx of LaVolpe and ctlNSCombo.ocx of Sir Philip Naparan (Thank you very much!)
6. Username: admin or ramos_leomar
Password: admin or admin
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.