Simple 3D with Cross-Eye view
It's based upon the "Simple 3D" program by mrdobLedos. I expanded it with a second similar animation to create a real 3D view of the animation using the Cross-Eyed View. The cross-eyed method can be used on stereoscopic pictures/animation where the left image is on the right side and vice versa. It requires no 3D glasses or gear, only the desire to learn.
1) Look at what looks like two identical images.
2) Cross your eyes. A third image should appear in the middle.
3) If you see 4 images, you'll have to relax your eyes and cross them less.
4) Focus on that middle image until it pops out in 3D.
5) Welcome to the world of 3D!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.