Print Screen Application in VB.NET
This is a simple tutorial but also a very useful one as it gets the print screen effect and will put it on the picturebox.
Now, let's start this tutorial!
1. Let's start with creating a Windows Form Application for this tutorial by following the following steps in Microsoft Visual Studio: Go to File, click New Project, and choose Windows Application.
2. Next, add a picturebox and a timer on the form.
3. Now, we will do the coding.
First, we will just code for the ticking event of our timer. This will be the main code why print screen is there. Additionally, we will just use the Clipboard namespace for this.
- Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
- 'check if the is an image in the clipboard
- If Clipboard.ContainsImage() Then
- 'display the clipboard image in the picurebox
- pictureBox1.Image = Clipboard.GetImage()
- End If
- End Sub
Lastly, we will just enable the time in our Form_Load.
- Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
- End Sub
For more inquiries and need programmer for your thesis systems in any kind of programming languages, just contact my number below.
Engr. Lyndon Bermoy
IT Instructor/System Developer/Android Developer/Freelance Programmer
Add and Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donzzsky
Visit and like my page on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BermzISware