Wall Breaker Game is an application coded in the Python programming language. The project uses the tkinter library to display the GUI of the game application. The game mechanics of this project are very easy to play. Wall Breaker Game in Python is a game that can provide you with learning materials to create game applications. This Wall Breaker Game can introduce new coding techniques for creating game apps in Python programming.
The Wall Breaker Game in Python with Source Code is free to be downloaded just read the content below for more info. This application is for educational purpose only.
Wall Breaker Game in Python with Source Code Basic Information
- Language used: Python
- Coding Tool used: Built-in Python IDLE
- Type: Desktop Application
- Database used: none
About Wall Breaker Game
Wall Breaker Game
was created using only the Python
programming language. This application is user-friendly and can easily adapt to your needs. The game can be played using keyboard bindings (Left Arrow Key to Move Left, Right Arrow Key to Move Right). The game is very easy to play; all you have to do is throw the ball at the wall to break it. Each time you break a wall, you will gain a score. You can hit the ball back using the paddle; you need to move it from left to right to hit the ball. Try to gain the highest possible score as you break the walls.
Wall Breaker Game in Python with Source Code Features
- Basic GUI
- The project contains basic GUI that display the actual image of the application.
- Basic Functions
- This project contains basic functions that made the application work as it is intended.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application so that your easily modified .
Sample Application Screenshots:
Wall Breaker Game in Python with Source Code Installation Guide
- First you need to download & install the Python IDLE's, here's the link "https://www.python.org/downloads/".
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE or any IDE that supports python language.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
That's all, The Wall Breaker Game that created using Python language. I hope that this project can help you to what you are looking for. For more projects and tutorials please kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!
The Wall Breaker Game in Python with Source Code is ready to be downloaded just kindly click the download button below.
Related Projects & Tutorials
Wall Breaker Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.