Login Page with Shake Effect
This is a simple Ajax PHP login with welcome page using MySQL database and PDO query that will save you from sql injections. If the user log ins with the wrong username or password, the login box will shake. To begin, follow given steps:
1. Extract files and put the folder shakeLogin in your www(wamp) or htdocs(xampp) directory.
2. Open phpmyadmin and create a database named `wall`
3. Go to that database and import wall.sql included in the file.
4. Change your database username, password and host in db.php
5. Run it on your browser. For example http://localhost/shakeLogin/index.php
5. Try logging in using wrong credentials to see the login box shaking.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.