Simple Dynamic Web Site
I am Chinthaka Deshapriya from Sri Lanka. I am going to give some valuable source code for beginners of dynamic web developers.
01. Extract all content into your host.
02. Create New Database Name "maindb"
03. Import Database from your content in DB folder.
Fine! It will work well. Good Luck!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.