Beat my Word Game
with Source Code is a project that is a single-player game where goal is beat all the words that display in the screen before the time runs out. The game has a simple design that contains a text and buttons. The purpose of the game is to exercise the typing capability of the users.
About the System
The Beat my Word Game
, feel free to modify it as you fit your needs. The Beat my Word Game
- Randomize Character
- This project uses a randomize feature that will display a different words occasionally.
- Simple GUI
- The project contains simple UI such text and images.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic control that needed to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
- Extract the zip file.
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser.
Related Project for Beat my Word Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.