In the example URL that I'm going to provide below, I've removed index.php using .htaccess file. If you have no idea on how to do this, you may refer to my tutorial.
For example you have a URL like below
sitename: the name of your app
controller: the controller
function: the function of that controller
first: the first paramater that you are sending
second: the second parameter that you are sending
Then you can access the parameters in your controller using $this->uri->segment() same as what I did below.
- $first = $this->uri->segment(3);
- $second = $this->uri->segment(4);
- echo 'First Param: '.$first.'<br>';
- echo 'Second Param: '.$second;
That ends this tutorial. Happy Coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.