Watermarking Images using PHP
Seeing one’s work altered without permission can be frustrating,
as can discovering your work on blogs that are void of any credit.
The first response for most photographers is to watermark
their images, ensuring that their logo or website graces
every image that hits the internet.
Read more about this article at this link
Using this Code, you will be able to put watermark on your images using
PHP. If you want a different watermark, you can create your own
1. Put watermark on Images
2. Input type file REQUIRED
3. Check if a Directory Exists
4. Check if a Directory is Empty
5. Create a Directory is not Exists
6. Display Live system date and time
7. Open New Tab using anchor tag (< a >)
1. Before you can run this code/script, you need GD Library Installed in your Server.
For more info about PHP GD Library, visit this link
2. This Script is coded in PHP 7.1.8 and I don't know if this script will run smoothly on older versions of PHP
Code Preview Available at codepreview.x10host.com
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.