Best thesis titles and systems for Information Technology student

hello there! I am an IT graduate and I am willing to help those Information Technology and Computer Science students who have a problem to think their thesis titles.. If you are an IT programmer or IT related please give a suggestions or a title for their thesis.. Please post your suggestions or titles here. List of Thesis Title for IT Student Thanks!..
Submitted byzionsds (not verified)on Tue, 11/08/2016 - 21:23

Hello po ask ko lang po kung ano kaya magandang ithesis na may hardware or pwedeng gamitin ng hardware salamat po :D

Submitted bygema (not verified)on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 23:42

i need a software of Computer Aided Examination System using VB 6.0 and MS access....just email me at [email protected]

Submitted byJera Mae Cabelleza (not verified)on Sat, 11/19/2016 - 16:04

I'm BSIT student 3rd yr college, i need your help regarding for my title on thesis.. i dont have any idea pa eh.. just pm 09461281370..

Submitted byfor thesis (not verified)on Tue, 11/22/2016 - 16:55

can you give me title for thesis

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 11/24/2016 - 17:55

I have no idea about topic of my thesis can you give me a thesis about computer

Submitted byaiza cabristante (not verified)on Thu, 12/01/2016 - 09:46

Pakitulong nmn po about sa thesis naming....anu po kaya ang magandang system na gagamitin?

Submitted byjodel rebusto (not verified)on Fri, 12/02/2016 - 19:20

Plss. help us..to think what is the best title for our research...the methods that we use here is Qualitative ...just text me for suggestion... 09057414885...

Submitted byvalery. subebe (not verified)on Wed, 12/07/2016 - 15:39

hi good afternoon.. i am a IT students... may you please help us finding our thesis title.. mthanks for advance po

Submitted bysylmarie (not verified)on Thu, 12/08/2016 - 09:38

hello po pwde po ba patulong .... hingi pi sana ako title para po sa research proposal namin.... patulong lang pi ako ....3 titles lng po

plzzzz

Submitted byJairaco (not verified)on Sun, 12/11/2016 - 23:44

try nyo to nagawa daw sila ng Thesis at Capstone

Submitted byRomer puzon (not verified)on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 11:41

good afternoon sir, sir please give me a title for our thesis and xample of that thesis to, exept the billing, inventory and reservation.. please text me at 09483208920 or to my [email protected] we past our chapter1 this week. thanks..

Submitted bychloe (not verified)on Tue, 01/24/2017 - 00:56

Hi! sir/mam IT student po ako pa help po need ng suggest title proposal pang capstone gaming or apps po..plsss

Submitted bygell (not verified)on Fri, 01/27/2017 - 15:04

hello po,,can u suggest me atleast 3 titles about mobie appliction?
pls txt me at 09120155025

Submitted bykristine199508 (not verified)on Tue, 01/31/2017 - 09:49

I need 3 TITLE WITH OBJECTIVE for our THESIS...THANKS

Submitted byKim Rak (not verified)on Sat, 02/18/2017 - 15:30

Hi . I'm a computer science student and our group needs a title for thesis and we can't decide for a good topic. Pwede po patulong po mag isip. Yung topic po must be related sa data mining.. or AI ..salamat po

Submitted byKim Rak (not verified)on Sat, 02/18/2017 - 15:31

Submitted byAbegail (not verified)on Fri, 02/24/2017 - 02:02

Hi po . Pwede po bang humingi ng idea sa kung anong magandang capstone title about environment? Thank you po btw IT student po

Submitted bytixia (not verified)on Tue, 02/28/2017 - 16:01

need q poh ng 3 title... pm me @ fb m.me/andriia21

Submitted bymasterDoloroso (not verified)on Sun, 03/05/2017 - 19:08

CS student-patulong po, may background ako sa PHP at DBMS ano pwede pang thesis po with algorithms.

Submitted byanes (not verified)on Wed, 03/08/2017 - 13:50

hi po pa help naman po sa aming thesis may title na po kmi "Scheduling system" patulong naman po (: (: Kailagan lang po matapos pleaseee..

Submitted byanes (not verified)on Wed, 03/08/2017 - 13:55

Hi i'm IT students and i'm graduating student i have thesis the title is "Scheduling System" we need your help to make our a system pleasee help us... thank you.

Submitted bynoliboy (not verified)on Tue, 04/04/2017 - 12:38

mga sir pa help kung merong pa kayung alam na tiltle for networking major thanks ,,.,mahirap pong mkapagdecide thanks

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 04/12/2017 - 09:10

Pwede po makahingi ng title ng thesi , wala pa po kasi kaming maisip eh , salamat po in advanced.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Mon, 06/19/2017 - 23:45

guys pa help po..penge po ako idea kung anong mgndang gawin pang thesis about android po

Submitted byLloydy (not verified)on Sat, 06/24/2017 - 21:01

Can you please help me to understand the ff. I just need also the details or features and also synopsis about the ff.. please text me if it is already done.. please thanks in advance..

1. Web and Mobile Based School Publication System with Forum
2. Web Based Student Performance System for K-12
3. Mobile Based Personal Portfolio App available in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile

Submitted byCS (not verified)on Wed, 07/05/2017 - 20:30

Ano po magandang thesis title para sa inventory system?

Submitted bymatanungin (not verified)on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 13:47

pa advice naman po ng title...yung simple but unique po..madaling hanapan ng RRl..tnx po