This project is an advance ATM System using Java. I used Net Beans and MS Access 2007 as a database. This is how to connect to database:
1. Open Start Menu > Setting.
2. Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
3. Double click on Data Source(ODBC).
4. Click System DSN menu tab and add database name ATMINFO.
5. And press Ok and your done.
Hope you learn from this.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.