Binary Matrix manipulation
The objective of this assignment is to create a program for users to perform math calculations and string operations. The program should allow different mathematical and string functions classified into menus.
Provide the following Options in the Main Menu:
2. Matrix Maths
3. String Functions
• Decimal to Binary
• Binary to Decimal
• Binary Addition
• Binary Subtraction
Output for the binary computations should be in both Base 10 and Base 2.
2. Matrix Maths
• Matrix addition
• Matrix subtraction
• Matrix multiplication
• Determinant of the Matrix (for square matrix only)
• Trace of the Matrix (for square matrix only)
• Inverse of the Matrix
You should have a mechanism to delimit the values in rows and columns. The output should be formatted into rows and columns. You should also output the dimensions of the resultant matrix.
3. String functions
• Add strings (function should allow strings to be added at the rear or front)
• Delete strings (strings should be removed from the rear or front)
• Replace strings (strings should be replaced at different positions)
• Search character (should locate the character in the main string)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.