In this part you will learn:
1. What is copy constructor?
2. Usage of copy constructor
3. Syntax of Copy Constructor
4. Writing program with copy constructor
5. Showing output
A copy constructor is a special constructor that initializes a new object from an existing object. Following are the three occasions when copy constructor is called
• When instantiating one object and initializing it with values from another object.
• When passing an object by value.
• When an object is returned from a function by value.
What if you don’t create a copy