KCC SSAO E-voting System
This system is created using Visual Basic 2008 and Microsoft Access 2007 is used for Database support and crystal Report is the tool used for reporting. In this system, it introduces a computerized registration form for each voter through which voter details, including name, course, year level, etc. can be entered. From these details an algorithm will generate a unique id. This registration system will retain a single database table for all the students of the Kabankalan Catholic College. The officer of SSAO that is in-charge of the voting activity will collect the details from the registrar office.
And here are some features of these systems:
- Can register new students as voters
- The voter can vote only once in every election per school year
- The admin can open or start the voting of candidates
- Can register new candidate in every year level and in different categories
- The administrator can view the logs for those voters who did not vote as well as the track of those who logged in the system.
- And the administrator has the control on resetting the scoring of all candidates.
You can logged in this system using this administrator account.
And I have attached the manual on how to use the system and how it works.
For more inquiries or any suggestions about the system, please don’t hesitate to contact the programmer.
email : [email protected]
facebook : [email protected]
contact no: 4712-504 / 09179348731
address : Nakar Compound Sola St. Kabankalan City Negros Occ. or
Kabankalan Catholic College, Kabankalan City Neg Occ
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.