How to Create a Factorial Calculator in Visual Basic 2010
This code serves as a guide for factorial calculator.
- it automatically calculates the input number on the box.
This is a sample code per txt_box.
- Label3.Text = "9"
- Dim a As Decimal, b As Decimal
- a = Label3.Text
- b = (9 * 8 * 7 * 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1)
- Label4.Text = b
Hope you learn basic coding guys .... if you have questions contact me:
Tnt Number : 09096510899
Globe : 09454339345
gmail : [email protected]
Facebook : Clyde Chectopher A. Tiu
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.