In this article we will create a Get Days Left In A Month using PHP. The program will simple calculate the remaining days within a month when a date is entered. This is a user-friendly kind of program feel free to modify it. To learn more about this tutorial, just follow the step below.
First you have to download & install XAMPP or any local server that run PHP scripts. Here's the link for XAMPP server https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html.
And, this is the link for the bootstrap that i used for the layout design https://getbootstrap.com/.
This is where we will create a simple form for our application. To create the forms simply copy and write it into your text editor, then save it as index.php.
- <!DOCTYPR html>
- <html lang="en">
- <meta charset="UTF-8" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />
- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.css" />
- <nav class="navbar navbar-default">
- <div class="container-fluid">
- <a class="navbar-brand" href="https://sourcecodester.com">Sourcecodester</a>
- <div class="col-md-3"></div>
- <div class="col-md-6 well">
- <h3 class="text-primary">Get Days Left In A Month Using PHP</h3>
- <hr style="border-top:1px dotted #ccc;"/>
- <div class="col-md-6">
- <form method="POST" action="">
- <div class="form-group">
- <label>Please enter a date</label>
- <input type="date" name="date" class="form-control"/>
- <center><button class="btn btn-primary" name="get">Get Days</button></center>
- <?php include 'get_days.php'?>
This code contains the main function of the application. This code will display the remaining days of a month. To make this just copy and write these block of codes below inside the text editor, then save it as get_days.php
There you have it we successfully created Get Days Left In A Month using PHP. I hope that this simple tutorial help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.