Inventory System in PHP and MySQL
- extract the zip file
- coppy file to localhost
- run the project in localhost
- configure the localhost name, username ahsan and password ahsan
- click install button
- create a database oru select any existing database and click next button
- then upload your store logo
- enter your store details with your logo
- press down
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.