Drag and Drop Delete Script using PHP
This is a drag and drop script using PHP. Just drag the image to the trash can to delete image from the gallery.
Hope that you will like this code.
Database name: drag_and_drop
- <div class="row-fluid">
- <div class="span12">
- <div class="container">
- <div class="row">
- <div class="span8">
- <div class="alert alert-info">Drag the image to the trash Can to Delete it.</div>
- $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM image order by id");
- echo '<div class="picture"><img class="img-rounded" src="img/'.$row['img'].'" width="128" height="128" class="pngfix" /></div>';
- <div class="span4">
- <div class="content drop-here"> <i class="icon-trash" height="100"></i> <img src="img/e.png" alt="shopping cart" class="pngfix" width="128" height="128" /> </div>
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.