Online Job Portal in PHP/PDO
This Job Portal is a web-based system that its main goal is to provide the right company or organization for job seekers with their experience, educational qualification and preferences this job portal shows the list of companies that match their skills. In this system, job seekers can upload their existing resume so and can apply directly to posted jobs. The admin of this system has the ability to view list of job applicants and can contact them, for an interview or make some action regarding to their post.
These are the following features of the system
- Manage Companies
- Manage Job Vacancies
- Manage Employee
- Manage Applicants
- Manage Category
- Manage Users
Job Seeker Side
- Find Job
- Hiring Now
- Apply Job
- Job Seekers Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
You can access this system using the following accounts
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
- Download xampp latest version.
- Extract the zip file(downloaded system) and put in the htdocs
- open xampp and start apache and mysql
- go "localhost/phpmyadmin/" and create a database named "db_jobportal"
- find the database file inside the folder and Import the database file name "db_jobportal".
For more information about the system. You can contact me @
Email – [email protected]
Mobile No. – 09305235027 – TNT
Or feel free to comment below.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.