Basic CRUD - (create, read, update and delete) -> Products and Category
Menu View - using incrementor for basic layout with bootstrap
Order - iterator for forms in loops
Sales - simple join of tables
I've used hosted bootstrap in this tutorial so you need internet connection for it to work or you can download bootstrap using this link and change the CSS and JS in header.php.
1. Download the included file and extract to your localhost directory.
2. Open phpMyadmin and create a new database. Take note of the name of the database you created.
3. Click the database you created and click import. Locate the directory where you save this app, open db folder and select the included .sql file. Click Go button and wait until the import is successful.
4. Open conn.php of this app and change the value of database depending on the name of the database you created and save.
5. Run your localhost server and in your web browser, type localhost/order.
You should now be able to open this simple ordering app.
That ends this tutorial. If you have any inquiries, feel free to write it below or message me. Happy Coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.