Performance Indicator System
This system features a purchase reservation on the dealer side, and system management in both the admin and staff side. Also, in the stock side, it can update stocks of products.
1. Download the code file.
2. Extract the folder in your localhost server.
3. Upload the included database. To upload the database, go to your PhpMyAdmin and create a database and name it opils. Click opils database, click import and import the database located in db folder of this file. Click go and wait until the db is uploaded.
4. After uploading the database, enter localhost/opils on your browser.
Use the following accounts to access the system:
You're free to modify or change the system depending on your preference. If you have comments or questions, feel free to comment or message me.
I hope this can help you. Happy coding :)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.