Sales and Inventory System for Grocery Store
The CURE Grocery Sales and Inventory System will help the business track sales activity easily, inventory and to ensure that transactions are completed correctly. With the use of the system, retrieval process will speed up and be able to generate immediate sales and inventory report. The data are being stored in the system’s database. The admin is the only person who can add, edit and update products and customers while the cashier can only manipulate the collection payments of customers’ purchases.
By checking in the system, it will be easy to identify the number of available products, which products are few, and which is needed to be order. These major functions meet the objectives and expectations of the proponents likewise to the user of the CURE Grocery Store.
The following are the modules included in this system:
- Point of Sale
- Purchase Order
- Customer Ledger
- Accounts Receivables Report
- Collection Report
- Sales Report
- Inventory Report
- List of Product Expired
- Report of Returned Products
- Customer Transaction Record
- Graph by Category
- Graph For Cash and Credit
- Graph For Losses
- Monthly Sales Chart
- Yearly Sales Chart
- Extract the files into you htdocs folder (if you’re using XAMPP).
- Create a database called “inventory” and import the file named “inventory.sql” under the db folder.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.