Random Code Generator using PHP
In this tutorial we are going to learn how to make a random code generator. You may download this file and use it to your projects or systems.
Creating Our Form
1. We need to create our form tag and the method is post..
2. Create our button, name it generate and the type is submit
Creating Our PHP Script
1. create a variable named today, it is the date today. We should include this to our script so that we can ensure that we are generating a unique random code.
2. create a variable name rand.
3. the name of the button should be the same in isset function.
4. Display the random code using the variable unique with the value of today and rand.
That's it, you have successfully created a random code generator. Feel free to comment your suggestions below or email me at [email protected].
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.