Remote Dekstop Keylogger : Running from Local

I need help, is it possible to create a keylogger in vb.net that can capture keystrokes from remote desktop window even if the keylogger is running on local computer (not on the remote). Why I am making this program? It is to track our employees' keyboard activities, as one of our client have accused our employee that he typed a bad word "FU*K" and that word have been saved in thier database. So we've been challenged to make such program to prove our side in case it happens again. Problem We need to trace of employees' keyboard activities on the Remote Desktop by Keylogger without running it on the Terminal Server of our client, just in our local computer where we are connecting from. Is it possible?
Submitted byyeah (not verified)on Wed, 10/09/2013 - 19:58

i can make it.

I can't pay you, if you could just help me and give code, thanks. What I need is just the source code that captures keystrokes in remote desktop session. I have tried to code a keylogger, but it just captures the local activities, It captures keystrokes on remote desktop only if the remote desktop window is not maximised.
Submitted byLucas (not verified)on Sat, 10/19/2013 - 03:30

I can help you if you want. Make a e-mail to [email protected]. Sorry My bad English, I am brazilian.
Submitted byhacker bin amro (not verified)on Mon, 02/03/2014 - 00:52

i think you need clinet server to do that

Add new comment