Simple Grading System using C#
This is a program created using Visual Studio 2010 having a C# language and Microsoft Access 2007. This is a simple grading system that creates and save new data of student and its grades of their semester and school year.
Features of this system are:
- Compute Grades for the student and determines if they are failed or passed
- Adding, saving, updating, and deleting record of the student's grades
- View student's records and their specific grades in datagrid
- It has a navigation panel to allow the user to navigate the records of the student
- This system can compute the equivalent grade and percentage of the quizzes, attendance, project, and exams.
If you will make a complete grading system, you must include grading up to the final grade to get the GWA. It must have specific semester in the academic year, and complete records of the student with their particular subjects.
For more inquiries and need programmer for your thesis systems in any kind of programming languages, just contact my number below.
Engr. Lyndon Bermoy
IT Instructor/System Developer/Android Developer/Freelance Programmer
If you have some queries, feel free to contact the number or e-mail below.
Add and Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donzzsky
Visit and like my page on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BermzISware
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.