PROGRAMMER: WINSTON L. GUBANTES
1. Chat Application Sample to connect your Winform Application to Web App Chat service
Useful with following Scenarios
1. Realtime based apps
2. if you want your client application(be it web or winform apps) to get notified when data has changes
3. of course can be used as chat application can be suited on any type of application(web, agent service or winforms)
1. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2005 OR HIGHER
2. CPU(Intel,Amd) 1ghz or higher
3. RAM 512 mb or higher (1gig recommended)
Requirements for IDE:
1. C# VS STUDIO 2012 Professional Edition
NOTE: I have provided the whole source code for it, for you to explore.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS IN ACTION GOTO => http://chatme.somee.com/
AND RUN THIS PROJECTS WINFORM APPLICATION, ENJOY CODING
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.