Simple College Management System for beginner
The idea of developing “College Management System” project is come in our mind when we go to the College of computer education where we see that the data is handled manually in the form of files. This is an attempt to create a project “College Management System” through which will show all the working of College will be automated. It can be used both in top-level and bottom-level management for daily operation. All the facilities for retrieving like student information, teacher’s information, fees management will be added, deleted, updated and saved in the project i.e. when a new student will come for admission all the information regarding the student will be filled in which course he will have submitted, submitted the fees, attendance chart, teacher’s or non teaching staff information. We can easily see and maintain that how many students are in the College, how many courses etc.
Software resources used
• Front End design : Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012.
• Back End : Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012.
• Code-Behind Language : C#
• Other Requirement : .Net Framework 4.0,4.5
Hardware resources used
• Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, or Above OS
• Client side - Pentium IV Computer
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.