Subject Evaluation System project is developed using Visual Studio 2019 with VB.NET as the programming language and MySQL as the database used.
The process of subject evaluation involves the Dean as the admin, Faculty, and the Student. The Dean is in charge to evaluate, credit subject, and offered a subject. The Dean is to be provided with the grades of the student and the subject to be taken. The Faculty is in charge to evaluate subjects and grades. The Faculty is to be provided with the subject to be taken of the student and the grades. The Student can request or is subject for evaluation. The Student is to be provided with the available subject and its grades.
Scope of this Study
1. The system is capable of evaluating, crediting subjects, and offering subject and a module capable of managing grades and subject with its dean module.
2. The system is capable of evaluating subjects, and grades and a module capable of managing subject and grades of the student with its faculty module.
3. The system is capable of catering evaluation request and managing subject and grades with its student module.
⌨️ System Features️
⭐️Manage students, Curriculum, Grades
⭐️User management system
You can play the video demo on how to run this project.
Engr. Lyndon R. Bermoy
IT Instructor/System Developer/Android Developer
Visit and like my page on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BermzISware
Subscribe at my YouTube Channel at: Ser Bermz
Visit my website at: www.campcodes.com
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.