This is a Client Server project entitled Document Management System written in Vb.net and SQL Server Management Studio R2 2008 database for Mines and Geosciences Bureau
. There are three (3) sections in the Mines and Geosciences Bureau, namely:
under the MGB ROXIII
- E/M and Explosive
1. Safely and Health
- Annual Safety and Health Program (ASHP)
- Monthly General Accident Report (MGAR)
- Semi-annual Medical Report
- Monthly Explosive Consumption Report
- Energy Consumption Report
2. Environment Section
- Environment Protection and Enhancement Program (EPEP)
- Final Mine Rehabilitation/Decommissioning Plan (FMR/DP)
- Semi-Annual Mine Waste and Mill Tailings Generated Report
3. Social Development and Management
- Notarized 1.5% Operating Cost
- Social Development and Management Program (SDMP)
- Community Development Program (CDP)
The purpose of the system in Bureau is to compile all the documents. Old documents can be scanned and uploaded in the system in order to preserve the document and for more efficient and convenient searching.
By the use of the system, they can also send files to the different regional offices of Mines and Geosciences Bureau by using the "SEND FILE" under the report section module and "RECEIVE FILE" by logging in their respective emails using the system itself.
Thus, time and effort will be less and documents are well organized. Making the Bureau operates in a paperless workplace.
The system has the following features :
- MGB ROXIII Monitoring
- Safely and Health
- Environment Section
- Social Development and Management
- Download Files
- Generate Reports
- Send File
- Received File
- Mining Companies
- Manage User
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- PDF to Microsoft Word Converter
- Microsoft to PDF Word Converter
- User settings
Account Information :
- Login trail
- Audit trail
For more inquiries and need programmer for your thesis /project system regarding VB.net programming languages, just contact my number below.
Pablito R. Bermoy
System Developer/Android Developer/Freelance Programmer
If you have some queries, feel free to contact the number or e-mail below.
E-mail: [email protected]
Add and Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jrbermz
You can visit my account in Onlinejobs.ph : https://www.onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/455412
My portfolio : JR Creative Solutions
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.