PHP - Get Website Speed Load
In this tutorial we will create a Get Website Speed Load using PHP. This code can trace the loading speed of your web page. The code use microtime() to get the actual load of php script, and calculate both to get the round value of it speed. This is a user-friendly kind of program feel free to modify it.
We will be using PHP as a scripting language and interpreter that is used primarily on any webserver including xamp, wamp, etc. It is being use to any famous websites and it has a modern technology that can easily be use by the next generation.
First you have to download & install XAMPP or any local server that run PHP scripts. Here's the link for XAMPP server https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html.
And, this is the link for the bootstrap that i used for the layout design https://getbootstrap.com/.
Creating The Interface
This is where we will create a simple form for our application. To create the forms simply copy and write it into your text editor, then save it as index.php.
- <!DOCTYPE html>
- <html lang="en">
- <meta charset="UTF-8" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />
- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.css"/>
- <nav class="navbar navbar-default">
- <div class="container-fluid">
- <a class="navbar-brand" href="<a href="https://sourcecodester.com">Sourcecodester</a>
- " rel="nofollow">https://sourcecodester.com">Sourcecodester</a>
- </a> </div>
- <div class="col-md-3"></div>
- <div class="col-md-6 well">
- <h3 class="text-primary">PHP - Get Website Speed Load</h3>
- <hr style="border-top:1px dotted #ccc;"/>
- <div class="col-md-2"></div>
- <div class="col-md-8">
- <form method="POST" action="">
- <button class="btn btn-primary" name="check">Check Speed</button>
- <br />
- <?php include 'check.php'?>
Creating the Main Function
This code contains the main function of the application. This code will track the speed of opening the web page when clicked. To make this just copy and write these block of codes below inside the text editor, then save it as check.php
There you have it we successfully created Get Website Speed Load using PHP. I hope that this simple tutorial help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!