In this tutorial, we are going to learn on How To Know Loading Speed Of Your Web Page. This short source code can help you to know the loading speed of your search engine on your site. You can share this also to your friend to know their loading speed of their search engine.
The two PHP source code kindly paste to the beginning and end of the page.
- <div style="margin: auto; width: 355px; text-align: center; margin-top:100px;">
- <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sourcecodester.com/" style="text-decoration: none">
- <span style="font-size:larger;">Free Source Code In Sourcecodester.com</span>
- $time_load_2 = microtime(true);
- $time_load=round($time_load_2 - $time_load_1,5);
- echo "<p align='center'><span style='color:blue; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold; font-family:cursive;'>
- The page is loaded in <b style='color:red; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold; font-family:cursive;'>$time_load</b> seconds.
This is the loading speed of my search engine.
Try this to know the speed of your search engine.
So what can you say about this work? Share your thoughts in the comment section below or email me at [email protected]. Practice Coding. Thank you very much.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.