If you are looking for Student Attendance Monitoring System with Barcode using PHP then you are at the right place. This is a full source code. It has a three side to logging on the admin side to view and manage the data and the teacher side to check the attendance of the students, Students side entering their Barcode Number given by their teachers to have their attendance and it will see a record on the teacher side.
This program works by entering the barcode number of the student, after that it will show their image and full name and it will save the data automatically in the database. And you can view your attendance on the teacher side.
This code is for the function or connection in a database.
- class Database
- public $db;
- private static $dsn = "mysql:host=localhost;dbname=attmonsys";
- private static $user = "root";
- private static $pass = "";
- private static $instance;
- public function __construct()
- $this->db = new PDO(self::$dsn,self::$user,self::$pass);
- public static function getInstance()
- $object= __CLASS__;
- self::$instance=new $object;
- return self::$instance;
In the image below, where you can see the record of the attendance after the student entering their Barcode Number in the system.
Kindly click the "Download Code" for the full source code.
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this tutorial post. For more updates, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit this website more often and please share this with your friends or email me at [email protected].
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.